Rady Children’s Physician Management Services (RCPMS) offers exciting opportunities for the qualified candidates to join our rapidly growing organization. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Rady Children’s Hospital and Health Center with just over 500 employees. RCPMS supports primary care pediatricians with 32 office locations through San Diego and southern Riverside counties.
The Patient Services Representative (PSR) is an entry-level position under the supervision of the Site Supervisor that performs various procedures associated with routine patient encounters. The Patient Services Representative will receive training in all RCPMS policies and procedures including but not limited to registration of patients, customer service, phone etiquette, and appointment scheduling. The Patient Services Representative works with patients, families and other customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Performs various procedures associated with routine patient encounters:
- Processing incoming calls for appointments and distribution.
- Directing patients to appropriate clinic locations.
- Informing patients of clinic procedures and confirming appointments.
- Checks HMO eligibility and demonstrates knowledge of contracted insurance plans.
- Sets up new charts, files and faxes requested information according to procedures
- 1+ years of working with the public, experience in a physician office or outpatient setting preferred.
- Ability to maintain composure when confronted with fast-paced and stressful situations.
- Pleasant attitude, a professional appearance and a willingness to assign high priority to patient comfort and satisfaction.
- You must demonstrate accuracy, timeliness, attention to detail, and must strive for continuous improvement.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
For full-time positions RCPMS offers the full scope of benefits, a competitive compensation package and opportunities for professional growth.
Employee Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Matching 401k
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group Life and AD&D Insurance
If you want to work with a great group of people, we invite you to join us in promoting the health of children within our communities.
Rady Children’s Physician Management Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered, please submit a resume and cover letter.
Salary: $12.75 to $15.50/hour APPLY