Intuit is seeking a Group Manager of Customer Analytics to manage a team of data scientists focused on leveraging artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data mining techniques to better understand our customers, drive business strategy, and achieve business outcomes. We have an exciting opportunity to help shape how we use data and technology to create AI-driven experiences across our portfolio of consumer products, and this role will be central to unlocking new opportunities rooted in our data. This role will partner closely with product managers, marketers, business analysts, and date engineering, and will balance individual contribution with direct management of a growing team.
· 10+ years of experience working in marketing, web, product, or other related analytics/data science fields, including 5+ years applied data science/data modeling experience
· 5-7+ years of experience managing data scientists and data analysts with a proven track record of developing successful data scientists
· Strong modeling foundation as an individual contributor and manager – expert command of AI and machine learning, statistical modeling, state-of-the-art tools, and engineering best practices
o Hands-on expertise with data mining and statistical modeling techniques such as clustering, classification, regression, tree-based methods, neural nets, support vector machines, anomaly detection, and natural language processing. Expertise with NLP is a plus.
· Expertise in modern advanced analytical tools and programming languages such as Python (highly preferred), Scala, or R. Efficient in SQL, Hive, SparkSQL, etc.
· Outstanding communications skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues
· Ability to tell stories with data, educate effectively, and instill confidence, motivating stakeholders to act on recommendations
· Excellent problem-solving skills and end-to-end quantitative thinking
· Strong organizational skills, time management, portfolio prioritization experience, and accountability required