Rady Children’s Physician Management Services (RCPMS) offers exciting opportunities for qualified candidates to join our rapidly growing organization. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Rady Children’s Hospital and Health Center with just over 500 employees. RCPMS supports primary care pediatricians with 32 office locations throughout San Diego and Southern Riverside Counties.
RCPMS seeks friendly, motivated, experienced individuals for our open Regional Referral Coordinator positions.
Full-time hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Ensures the orderly processing of multiple site referrals.
- Takes responsibility for the quality and quantity of services performed, including referral tracking for the assigned sites.
- The Regional Referral Coordinator assists with checking eligibility and benefits, processing referrals according to insurance and medical group protocols, providing all necessary medical documentation.
- Possesses excellent customer service skills and works with patients, families, and other customers in courteous, positive and professional manner.
- A minimum of one year recent experience as an MA or PSR using an electronic medical records system.
- Excellent customer service skills both via the phone and in person.
- Epic EMR experience preferred.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills both with external and internal customers.
- Proven ability to deal positively with a wide range of people and personalities and handle tense situations in a diplomatic fashion.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
For full-time positions RCPMS offers the full scope of benefits, a competitive compensation package and opportunities for professional growth.
Employee Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Matching 401k
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group Life and AD&D Insurance
If you want to work with a great group of people, we invite you to join us in promoting the health of children within our communities.
Rady Children’s Physician Management Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered, please submit a resume and cover letter.
Salary: $14.75 to $18.50/hour APPLY