Rady Children’s Physician Management Services (RCPMS) offers exciting opportunities for qualified candidates to join our rapidly growing organization. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Rady Children’s Hospital and Health Center with just over 500 employees. RCPMS supports primary care pediatricians with 32 office locations throughout San Diego and Southern Riverside Counties.
RCPMS is seeking a friendly, energetic, and confident individual with excellent communication skills to join our team as a full-time Pediatric Triage RN at our Kearny Mesa office. Full-time hours are Monday-Friday, 8am – 5pm.
Under the supervision of the Central Practice Support Supervisor, the Pediatric Triage RN provides telephone triage and documentation in accordance with established protocols. The Pediatric Triage RN is responsible for independently applying the nursing process in responding to requests for telephonic health advice. Provides a caring relationship that facilitates health and healing.
- Manages the day-to-day delivery of high quality and efficient nursing care.
- responding to requests for telephonic health advice.
- Under physician direction, notifies patient/guardian of diagnostic test results and follow-up care as indicated.
- Collects and analyzes pertinent data and assesses patient needs.
- Recognizes urgent and emergent situations and responds calmly and professionally in stressful situations.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Pediatric or Triage nurse.
- Candidate must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current CA RN licensure.
- Current BLS certification.
- EMR experience required, EPIC preferred.
- Proven superb interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and approach customers, employees, physicians and management in a tactful manner.
- Established success in maintaining composure when confronted with fast-paced and stressful situations.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
For full-time positions RCPMS offers the full scope of benefits, a competitive compensation package and opportunities for professional growth.
Employee Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Matching 401k
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group Life and AD&D Insurance
If you want to work with a great group of people, we invite you to join us in promoting the health of children within our communities.
Rady Children’s Physician Management Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered, please submit a resume and cover letter.
Salary: $34.50 to $43.00/hour APPLY