Are you looking for a new opportunity to use your technical and analytical skills in a blended role? If so, this position may be perfect for you! The ideal candidates will be multi-talented, hands-on contributor who will provide implementation and support services of automated processes for the Outlink hosted Episys (Credit Union) clients. Candidates will be the main point of contact for these clients, ensuring success of day to day processing, implementation of new processes, research and troubleshooting of existing processes and setup and support of automation tools. This is not your typical BA position as you will play an active role in the above tasks including hands-on configuration of applications such as Episys, OpCon and MOVEit.
We are specifically looking for candidates that can fill an 8:00am – 5:00pm Pacific Time work schedule. This role can be worked out of the following locations: San Diego, CA, Allen, TX, Lenexa, KS or 100% Remote.
- Minimum 12 months of experience in one of the following prior roles;
- IT or Application Support
- Technical Analyst
- Must be available to modify work schedule and provide after-hours support on a periodic on-call basis.
- Must be available to work 1 mandatory weekend a year for failover event.
- Experience with Episys and/or OpCon.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Data processing or IT experience at a credit union.
- Excellent customer relations and service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Able to use independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
- Able to manage multiple projects, customer issues and demands while providing exceptional customer service.
- Able to assist in creating process and procedure documentation.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Develops and maintains a rapport with long-term credit union clients of JHA’s outsourced delivery model, EASE.
- Provides level one technical support of automated processes for clients via the corporate tracking software and automated call distribution (ACD) phone system.
- Monitors incoming cases and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS).
- Understands and follows Business Process Lifecycle.
- Implement and support automated processes in MOVEit, OpCon and Episys for existing EASE client base.
- Performs needs analysis to develop automation specifications for small-scale projects. Defines the system and functional requirements. Performs requirements gathering and project scoping.
- Implements and monitors automation process from initiation through delivery.
- Establishes client expectations and project milestones and plans and executes tasks to meet both.
- Works closely with internal resources and third parties/vendors for execution of projects
- Complies with Policies & Procedures and adheres to department standards.
- Defines, documents, and publishes processes. Observes existing practices across multiple departments with similar functions and looks for opportunities to optimize practices and processes.
- Collects data to identify root cause of problems.
- Measures performance against process requirements. Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls.
- Performs Impact Analysis of all recommended changes and standards. Presents and defends recommendations to mid-management and senior level management.
- Analyzes trends and provides correlated studies of potential changes and outcomes.
- Participates in post-project reviews to determine effectiveness, pertinence and acceptable runtimes of new processes. Identifies areas of improvement and adjusts configurations for further refinement.
- Participates in an after-hours on-call rotation on a periodic basis to resolve critical nightly processing failures.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.