Work Happy. Be Happy. Be You.
Our food isn’t the only thing that should make you happy. Whether you’re learning the finer points of customer service as a Guest Service Cashier or cooking up craveable food in the kitchen we want you to know we are here to help you learn new things and grow as an individual. When you’re a member of Jack’s crew, you’re a member of the family.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Make others happy and delivery memorable experiences
- Greet customers in the restaurant or drive-thru window
- Work on the cash register
- Prepare and store food and beverages
- Maintain the appearance of the dining room and exterior of the restaurant
- Serve food quickly and accurately without compromising on quality and friendly service
- Be a good team player and treat others with care and respect
- Learn quickly and ask questions
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Be able to lift and carry 15-25 lbs.
Great employees deserve great benefits!
- Competitive base pay
- FREE meals on your shift
- 401(k) plan and company match
- Scholarship Program and Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid vacation; sick time and leave programs for qualifying events
- Medical, dental and vision coverage (if benefit eligible); and life plans
Eligibility in Jack’s benefits can vary by the number of regularly scheduled hours you work, length of employment, and job status.