The Customer Success (CS) Data and Analytics team has an exciting opportunity to improve customer experiences using analytics. We are seeking an exceptional Group Manager to lead a high-performing team of business data analysts covering all Intuit products. We are looking for a data-driven individual with excellent data and analytical skills and a passion for delivering data-driven insights to influence the future of Customer Success. This team will help shape how we operationalize technology and experts to answer customer questions and personalize their experiences to produce awesome customer and business outcomes. This role will partner closely with data scientists, customer success/care managers, finance, and product management.
This is an exciting time to join Customer Success at Intuit as we are building a service platform to help our customers beyond core product use. This is your opportunity to join this exciting and transformational journey.
- 10+ years of experience working in customer/care, web, product, or other related analytics fields
- 5-7+ years of experience managing data analysts and analytics managers with a proven track record of developing successful analysts
- Ability to tell stories with data, educate effectively, and instill confidence, motivating stakeholders to act on recommendations
- Self-starter who seeks the problem, doesn't wait for the problem to find them with excellent problem-solving skills and end-to-end quantitative thinking
- Demonstrates highly effective cross functional leadership and experience working in a large matrixed organization, aligning cross functional stakeholders, gathering business requirements, and launching product features
- Outstanding communications skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues, including strong presentation and PowerPoint skills
- Strong organizational skills, time management, portfolio prioritization experience, and accountability required
- Strong strategic-mindset, but also willing to roll up your sleeves and get into the details, coaching team members where needed
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet objectives and deadlines
- Proficient in SQL, Qlik/Tableau, and Excel
- Technical undergraduate degree required (Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Analytics etc.); advanced degree preferred
- Some travel required (~10%)