At ResMed (NYSE: RMD, ASX: RMD) we pioneer innovative solutions that treat and keep people out of the hospital, empowering them to live healthier, higher-quality lives. Our cloud-connected medical devices transform care for people with sleep apnea, COPD and other chronic diseases. Our comprehensive out-of-hospital software platforms support the professionals and caregivers who help people stay healthy in the home or care setting of their choice. By enabling better care, we improve quality of life, reduce the impact of chronic disease and lower costs for consumers and healthcare systems in more than 120 countries. To learn more, visit ResMed.com and follow @ResMed.
Let’s talk about the team and you:
The Customer Insights Manager is responsible for providing strategic insights into the organization to drive decision making and serves as the voice of our patients and customers. You will be leading projects for a wide variety of teams and serve as the subject matter expert, providing direction and guidance on complex business problems. The ideal candidate will have a combination of analytical skills, business acumen, and market research expertise to develop a deep understanding into the needs and operations of our customers. You will then translate learnings into actionable insights that drive strategy and decision making or product, solution, and services offerings.
Let’s talk about Responsibilities:
- Work cross functionally to develop business strategies and breakdown complex business questions, demonstrating the ability to inspire and influence peers and senior leaders through thought partnership and relationship building.
- Develop and present actionable insights that drive strategy and decision making, including leveraging and integrating primary research, secondary sources, and market intelligence.
- Act as a collaborator by designing, aligning, and executing research plans in partnership with cross-functional teams:
- Works collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure business problems are broken down into specific research questions.
- Identifies research methodologies and/or secondary data analysis to provide objective answers to business problems.
- Lead a variety of qualitative and quantitative market research projects.
- Interpret research findings and synthesize into actionable insights and recommendations for the business.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and projects in a complex and fast-paced environment.
Let’s talk about Qualifications and Experience:
- Approximately 5 years of experience in a customer insights/ market research role
- A BA or BS in Marketing, Scientific, Engineering or Business discipline, or equivalent combination of experience
- Expert knowledge of research methodologies, tools and practices, both qualitative and quantitative
- Experience leading end-to-end research, from scoping to planning, executing and reporting
- Strong communication skills and data storytelling ability
- Proven ability to translate data into strategic and tactical recommendations that drive results
- Excellent influencing and consensus-building skills
- Professional and persuasive oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to build strong cross-functional relationships
- Travel required (25%)
Okay, so what’s next?
Joining ResMed is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.