Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world. Intuit's Customer Success team within the Consumer Group is transforming the industry with a suite of high-touch professional services powered by data-driven, technology-lead operations and a distributed professional workforce.
We are seeking an experienced and collaborative Senior Product Manager to help define and drive new retention experiences across our customer lifecycles and transform customer success into a world class, service-centric organization that is never satisfied losing a customer. In this Senior Product Manager role, you’ll partner with business owners and cross functional teams to map out and optimize our customer journey’s and end-to-end lifecycles as we look to transform our business and transition into a service-based business
The Customer Success Senior Product Manager for Intuit’s Proactive Saves program will be focused on designing new experiences to enable year-round customer engagement and retention. You will execute digital and expert-driven retention initiatives alongside the program team under supervision of the Group Manager. This Senior Product Manager will analyze the reasons why former customers choose to leave our franchise, and then translate these into tangible multi-touch campaign programs to help the business deliver maximum customer loyalty and year on year retention.
The ideal candidate for this role is a self-driven individual who is continuously thinking about improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the customer experience and has a passion for innovating on human-centered experiences at all stages of the funnel to ensure we never lose a customer. This professional is a self-starter who goes above and beyond the expected requirements of the role.
- Deep experience in creating Customer Service strategies and mapping customer journeys, experience in customer centric environments
- Flexible and agile mindset to engage with a broad range of stakeholders and teams on transformation initiatives
- Proven successful track record in designing customer centric processes and culture
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and making decisions in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to work within a cross regional, functional, multicultural and virtual context (matrix organization)
- Proven ability to influence and drive change and able to bring the team along the change journey through excellent business partnering skills
- Ability to apply a continuous improvement lens across operations and demonstrate innovative thinking in line with owning & executing customer transformation opportunities and recommendations
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking, Focused drive for results, emotional intelligence, trusted influence, conceptual thinking and process thinking are essential
- Change management, communication, and problem-solving skills are also key leadership skills necessary for the role.
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
- Comfortable challenging the status quo in a culturally respectable manner - not afraid to challenge
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience