We are looking to fill an immediate opening for an Setup/Operator for our Mill and Lathe work area.
Our jobs are usually one-offs to short run production. The most common materials we work with are Tool Steels and Stainless Steels. Quite often our projects are very tight tolerance and require nice surface finishes.
This is a full-time position. Work Hours are Monday through Thursday, 7am – 3pm, Fridays, 7am – 11am.
Pay range is $17 - $25 per hour based on experience.
Benefits: Vacation & sick pay, 6 paid days (holidays) per year.
The person hired for this position will be responsible to setup and operate cnc mills, cnc lathe, manual surface grinder, automatic horizontal saw, and other shop equipment, inspecting parts, maintaining the equipment, tools, tool/stock room and shop. Help maintain common areas of the facility. Assist in other areas of the shop. Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- preferred: Able to setup job and tools.
- preferred: Working knowledge of Haas and Fanuc controller.
- Preferred: Able to read and understand drawings and able to inspect parts with basic inspection tools.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have good math and communications skills.
- Must be able to learn quickly.
We are willing to help train the right individual.