To provide key administrative support to the Tax team, with respect to routine, complex and confidential matters, and ensure that services are provided in a timely, effective and efficient manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform administrative/clerical functions including: word processing or typing letters, memoranda and forms; creating spreadsheets and various presentation materials; updating corporate database.
- Coordinate and assist with business unit board and committee meeting scheduling, logistics and materials preparation.
- Receive, direct and relay messages; respond to or route inquiries, and bring attention to matters of major importance, to appropriate personnel.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference calls.
- Review and proofread documents to ensure accuracy, neatness, proper spelling, punctuation and grammar; recommend changes to improve readability and clarity.
- Maintain confidential and specialized files and records.
- Maintain familiarity with Corporation and division activities, including organization, work flow and operations.
- Coordinate and/or take lead responsibility on special projects.
- Order supplies, coordinate travel arrangements for both employees and outside board members, receive visitors, sort mail and process expense reimbursements and budget-related records.
- Performs other duties as assigned (no more than 5% of duties).
- H.S. Diploma/GED Or equivalent. Required
- Some College. Preferred
Area of Interest