Are you an experienced leader within Child & Youth Development?
Are you an exceptional problem-solver and able to work in a fast-paced environment?
Are you 18 or older?
Let’s grow your career together as a Site Supervisor!
GROW YOUR CAREER AT OUR Y LOCATION(S) BELOW!
South County Expanded Learning Programs (Chula Vista | San Ysidro | National City/San Diego | South Park)
Y would I apply?
- FREE Complete Gym Membership
- FREE Workout Classes
- FREE Pool Access
- Work with Your Friends
- Build Your Resume
- Opportunities for Growth
- Community Involvement
- PART TIME Perks
- FREE Family Membership
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Professional Development Opportunities
- FULL TIME - Looking for Benefits? We’ve got you covered:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- PTO (Sick time, vacation days, personal days and holidays)
- Retirement Contributions
Sound good? (We think so, too!) Here’s what you would do:
- Responsible for overall on-site management, staff and student supervision, site compliance, program planning and implementing high quality program activities in accordance with the goals and policies of the ASES/21st CCLC grant, school district, collaborative partners, and the YMCA of San Diego County
- Supervise program staff and participants, ensuring their guidance and safety at all times
- Actively collaborate with families, school personnel, and district partners to align high quality academic activities, coordinate student services, and ensure positive relationships with all program stakeholders
- Effectively manage all administrative duties for site including site budget, monthly paperwork, attendance management, program planning, staff development, and other contractual and compliance duties
- Manage daily program operations including daily set up, program management, and daily closure of expanded learning program
“OK, I’m sold!” What do I need to qualify?
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of experience in child and youth development, education or comparable setting
- Experience supervising staff preferred
- Must meet minimum qualifications for a highly qualified Classroom Assistant/Instructional Aide in the district in which the assigned school operates:
- AA/AS degree, 48 college units, or passing score on district’s Classroom Assistant/Instructional Aide proficiency exam acceptable
- CPR/AED, and First Aid Certification, must include Adult and Child/Infant, obtained within 30 days of hire and must be from one of the following certifying organizations:
- American Red Cross
- American Heart Association
- American Safety & Health Institute