Intuit’s Platform Enablement Team is seeking a Principal Technical Program Manager to join our Identity Platform organization. Intuit’s Identity Platform drives the sign up, sign in, authorization, and data compliance and protection capabilities for all of Intuit products. The platform is a durable and key strategic lever for our business.
We are looking for a passionate, results-oriented, and strategic technical program manager to define and deliver innovative platform solutions. The candidate should understand system design and platform architecture, thrive in a fast-paced environment, be comfortable with ambiguity, and drive customer outcomes across Intuit. The right candidate for this role is someone who has a strong technical, product and program background in an agile environment, is invigorated by working within a large, complex organization, and has super power abilities to communicate and influence at all levels. He/She will have a relentless focus on the customer, use data to inform decision making, and will be strategically focused to build durable platform solutions for our most important customer problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, related fields or equivalent work experience; Experience in platform organization a plus
- 7+ years Technical Program and/Product Management experience involving business, operational, and technology deliverables; Experience as an engineer a strong plus
- Proven ability to build and lead cross functional teams across disciplines, organizations, and locations with a track record of customer-backed, outcome-oriented delivery
- Understanding of how to drive from the early stages of conception through to completion, delivering a stream of value along the way.
- Be a beacon of organizational clarity and drive swift decision making, cutting through complexity and ambiguity, making it simple for others, and being energized by it
- Be a trusted influencer to both the business and technology, having an informed point of view that balances short and long; The most effective candidates will have operated in both engineering and product capacity previously.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and holding people accountable
- Top notch ability to communicate for impact and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels
- Experience in agile at scale is a must