This critical cross-functional role is responsible for developing strategies in support of Intuit’s hyper-focus on increasing overall customer retention and driving re-acquisition of strategic segments. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced, customer-obsessed strategist to translate customer insights into the development of break-through strategies and innovative customer experiences to deliver against aggressive goals in accelerating business growth.
- 7-10 year track record for developing winning customer-centric growth strategies and enabling excellent execution through cross-functional teams
- Ability to set clear strategic direction and unlock business impact through principle-based decision-making
- Exceptional strategic acumen, with an experience developing marketing and business strategy for consumer categories and transforming end-customer experiences
- Track record for effectively translating strategy to the delivering of expected business outcomes across the short- and long-term
- Robust analytical and problem-solving skills with clear examples of using data to quantify and define customer insights and make recommendations
- Strong research abilities with experience in consumer segmentation and using design thinking and testing to inform decision making.
- Proven success in partnering, influencing, and collaborating internally and externally to establish shared passion and goals
- Learning mindset, with a bias for constant rapid testing, experimentation and improvement
- Customer-focused, with a passion for delighting and retaining customers
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred or equivalent experience