As an Associate Sales Trainer, you will join the Commercial Learning team and will be responsible for implementing curriculum training, presenting at meetings, revising current training content and serving as a product application expert. You will also develop new sales ideas and offer support to different internal commercial teams. Your duties require you to be familiar with the entire sales process so you can analyze and improve current programs and support the development of new ones.
?Let's talk about responsibilities:
- Lead and assist with the design, development, implementation and evaluation of assigned commercial learning initiatives, such as a sales readiness app and ongoing training programs
- Support the identification of training needs, collaborating with corporate stakeholders to fully understand commercial business goals, objectives, key projects, and performance challenges
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
- Plan and schedule field visits/trainings on regular basis; provide coaching, mentoring and/or model desired behaviors to enhance employee's understanding of concepts and techniques.
- Facilitate training classes to different commercial teams on topics including sales skills and methodology, product knowledge, communication tools and service essentials
- Become the subject matter expert on product knowledge and application in order to deliver technical training, including classroom style and webinars, whenever necessary with the help of all adult learning theories
- In collaboration with Learning Designers, assist in the design & development of clinical and product training programs
- Utilizes methods, measurements and tools to evaluate training needs and effectiveness of learning initiatives in order to identify gaps and determine revision or enhancements
- Support marketing of the training programs provided by the Commercial Learning team throughout the organization
Let's talk about qualifications and experience:
- 3+ years of professional sales experience, including experience in the development and delivery of technical training (preferably within the healthcare industry)
- Bachelor’s degree. Experience working with a sales learning platform a plus
- Possess a passionate bend of mind to deal with the subject concerned and a patient attitude to deal with the trainees by helping them to resolve their difficulties confronted on routine basis.
- Strong business orientation and influencing skills
- Sound judgement in understanding business dynamics
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and present fact-based summaries and reports
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!