Rady Children’s Physician Management Services (RCPMS) offers exciting opportunities for qualified candidates to join our rapidly growing organization. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Rady Children’s Hospital and Health Center with just over 500 employees. RCPMS supports primary care pediatricians with 32 office locations throughout San Diego and Southern Riverside Counties.
RCPMS seeks a friendly, motivated, experienced individual for our open Welcome Center Representative position located at our Kearny Mesa Corporate Office.
The Welcome Center Representative will work under the supervision of the Central Services Supervisor and is fully trained to handle all phases of new patient registration and customer service. The Welcome Center Representative is the first point of contact for new patients and sets the tone for the new patient experience. They are responsible for assisting new patients in selecting a medical office and provider, facilitating the new patient registration materials and scheduling the first patient appointment.
- Performs registration of new patients accurately and ensures patients are instructed properly regarding completion of appropriate eligibility forms.
- Informs patients of what to bring to the initial exam/visit.
- Maintains work-related confidentiality at all times (HIPAA).
- Scans documents including patient information, reports, lab results, and any additional paperwork in an accurate and timely manner according to policy.
- Scans medical records from outside physicians into the patient medical chart and forwards to requesting physicians for review.
- One year of experience in a physician office or out-patient setting.
- One year of Medical Call Center or PSR (Medical Receptionist) experience preferred.
- Ability to work accurately with numbers and general knowledge of mathematical calculations including fractions, ratios, percentages, graphs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Superior customer service skills both via the phone and in person.
- Ability to maintain composure when confronted with fast-paced and stressful situations.
- Ability to operate office equipment including photocopiers, fax machines, and multi-line phone systems.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of computer software used for patient registration, patient scheduling and check in .
For full-time positions RCPMS offers the full scope of benefits, a competitive compensation package and opportunities for professional growth.
Employee Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Matching 401k
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group Life and AD&D Insurance
If you want to work with a great group of people, we invite you to join us in promoting the health of children within our communities.
Rady Children’s Physician Management Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered, please submit a resume and cover letter. APPLY