The product management team within the Workforce Technology group owns offerings that help connect Intuit employees to the people, information, data and tools they need to do their jobs, to drive connections and productivity. Our portfolio includes everything from the core intranet, to team collaboration and productivity tools, and synchronous technologies like video conferencing, chat and voice/telephony.
The Workforce Technology product team owns the creation, delivery, and end to end success of Intuit's collaboration and productivity solutions. This role reports to the Group Manager, WFT Product Management and works closely with technical development, operations, strategic partners & vendors, the program management office, and care to deliver solutions that empowers our amazing workforce. As a Product Manager and Product Owner in the Workforce Technology team, you will be responsible for a portion of the whole portfolio, specifically but not limited to the below capabilities:
- Video Conferencing and Webinar Capabilities
- Virtual Events Capability Portfolio (event microsites, events registration, streaming, polling, and more!)
- Virtual Whiteboarding and Collaboration capabilities
- 3-5 years of experience working as a product manager in a software development or IT organization t managing a portfolio of products/solutions that included both vendor-provided and custom-built solutions
- Experience with collaboration products, services and technologies such as Microsoft O365, Google Suite, Gmail/G-Calendar, Slack, Box, Zoom, and others.
- Seasoned individual contributor with experience defining vision and strategy across more than one product
- Demonstrated ability to understand the true “why” with regard to user behavior and a track record of taking deep customer insights and translating them into working product
- Data-driven decision maker with experience using data and logic to analyze input, propose solutions and influence outcomes
- Technical understanding of the IT space and the capacity to engage with the architecture and development teams on technical strategies and investments
- Can combine technical acumen and design thinking to drive alignment with the product development and experience design teams
- Experience communicating, influencing and partnering across teams and leading strong cross-functional teams to ambitious goals
- Exceptional analytical and presentation skills with the ability to present controversial or complex topics to top management and customers