PATIENT FINANCIAL SERVICES SUPERVISOR
Kearny Mesa - Full-Time
Rady Children’s Physician Management Services (RCPMS) offers exciting opportunities for qualified candidates to join our rapidly growing organization. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Rady Children’s Hospital and Health Center with just over 500 employees. RCPMS supports primary care pediatricians with 32 office locations throughout San Diego and Southern Riverside Counties.
RCPMS seeks an experienced, motivated individual for our open Patient Financial Services Supervisor position at our corporate office in the Kearny Mesa area of San Diego, CA.
Under the supervision of the Director of Patient Financial Services, incumbent will oversee and evaluate accounts receivable staff. They will help identify problems and help to create plans for resolution. The Billing Supervisor will participate in customer service issues/concerns. They will assist the Director, Patient Financial Services in overseeing staff.
- Monitors productivity of accounts receivable staff.
- Demonstrates initiative by suggesting enhancement to the existing processes and policies to improve collections and cash flow.
- Ensures proper billing and follow-ups.
- Provide assistance to all incoming callers including answering inquiries or forwarding to appropriate department or individual.
- Is able to diffuse and handle difficult patient interactions, answer questions, and respond to complaints professionally and provide a resolution.
- Provide accurate, complete and appropriate information to patients regarding procedures, and instructions, and ensure understanding by the patients.
- Follow HIPAA guidelines and maintain high level of confidentiality at all times when dealing with patient information.
- A minimum of three to five years supervisory experience in a medical billing office.
- Demonstrated excellent ability to lead and motivate a team and successfully hold them accountable.
- Proven superb interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and approach customers, employees, physicians and management in a tactful manner.
- Established success in maintaining composure when confronted with fast-paced and stressful situations.
- EMR experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
For full-time positions, RCPMS offers the full scope of benefits, a competitive compensation package and opportunities for professional growth. Employee benefits include but are not limited to:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Matching 401k
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group Life and AD&D Insurance
If you want to work with a great group of people, we invite you to join us in promoting the health of children within our communities.
Rady Children’s Physician Management Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered, please submit a resume and cover letter. APPLY