Let's talk about the team and you:
As Americas People Shared Services Leader you will be responsible for leading the team of People Shared Service team members in Americas and driving exceptional employee experience across the region. A large portion of your time would be required to understand present & future business requirements, anticipate & mitigate future risks, alignment with local legal & regulatory requirements. You need to think customer and anticipate customer needs.
The main focus for the People (HR) Shared Services team is to manage and excel service delivery of People Programs through an evolving governance framework. The decentralized and autonomous team works in partnership with People Business Partners, COEs, Talent Acquisition and other support functions to achieve business goals. The team’s expertise extends beyond day to day back-end services to process enhancement, automation and usage of ever evolving technology.
Let’s talk about Responsibilities:
The role will be responsible to ensure the Americas People Shared Service Team is effectively aligned to the Global Service Delivery Philosophy and are ready to embrace the future digital disruption.
Reporting to the Global People Shared Services Delivery Lead, the Manager, People Shared Services Americas, will build a strong relationship and partner with the People Business Partners in the region and with the COE’s. Travel may be required.
The key functions of this role are to:
Provide direction, engage, coach and develop the onsite and virtual team members across the region to think customer and to maximize performance, drive operational excellence and manage data integrity in People Systems.
- Work with Regional People Business Partnering Director and Global HR Shared Service Delivery Lead to design and deliver exceptional employee experience.
- Leverage technology platforms and shared services model, continuously improve, standardize policies and processes and balance regional and country needs to create an exceptional customer experience.
- Manage and provide support to the team to resolve complex escalations. Partner with business to deliver excellent customer service through troubleshooting, root cause analysis, issue resolution recommendation and implementation, and communication.
- Provide seamless services to business, colleagues and managers thru building and managing relationships with People Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, COE’s (Rewards, Benefits, Global Mobility, People Systems) Strategic Business Partners, Payroll and Finance.
- Ensure compliance and integrity of People data by updating operational dashboards, and data integrity scorecards, and provide reports in a timely manner to key stakeholders.
- Partner with Strategic Business Partners and local Business Partners, and legal team (as appropriate) to expand knowledge and understanding of employment legislation and procedural approaches within Americas, and ensure adherence to documentation and standards.
- Partner with compliance teams to drive SOX, MDSAP and other requirements by leading audits and process reviews, ensuring data integrity and security are within the guidelines of all local and federal regulations.
- Support and contribute to key global, regional initiatives, project related, and ensure that key deliverables of projects are met. Work collaboratively with key stakeholders, providing frequent and clear communication regarding the status of projects and highlight potential risks early
Let’s talk about Qualifications and Experience:
- To be successful in this role you think strategically with business excellence, continuous improvement, innovative mindset and focused on designing and building for a great employee experience. You must be able to balance between the need to adhere to global standard process but not sacrificing the employee experience.
- Four-year degree plus a minimum of six years’ experience, will accept experience in lieu of degree
- Past People Management / Inclusive and hands on leader
- Extensive experience in HR Operations/ Shared Services environment
- Core HR system administration / Oracle HCM / Workday experience
- Coaching and/or people management experience • Project management experience
- Past experience with Workday
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!