The Warehouse Clerical Aide processes records, enters and validates data. They prepare and audit reports for the receiving, order processing, shipping, and inventory control areas of the Delivery Distribution Center (DDC). They manage client order integrity through system audits, research, executing escalations, and acting as a liaison between Retail, Distribution, and Services. This role supports an assigned area of the DDC operations.
At Best Buy, we are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each customer needs.
- Enters, verifies, maintains, and corrects data on the computer or handheld scanning device.
- Uses Microsoft Office programs, Workforce Management System programs, order management systems, and various web applications.
- Creates all work assignments for warehouse personnel.
- Generates shipping, delivery, customer pick-up, and Best Buy direct labels for warehouse processing.
- Releases merchandise to customers and carriers.
- Processes receiving trailers, store requests for goods not for sale, and vendor displays. Receives and creates transfers to send to stores.
- Completes DDC reports. This includes detention logs, product audits, receiving variance logs, trailer shipping logs.
- Manages direct to customer orders through multiple systems, email, and phone correspondence.
- Verifies, maintains, and audits issue tracker entries concerning vendor appointments, shipment quality, damage, and third-party labor delivery issues.
- Records all third-party labor claims and damages.
- Able to stand, sit, and walk for long periods of time
- One year of supply chain experience
- Two years of clerical experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills