Join the Intuit Consumer Group Marketing team as we continue to expand our business to new products, services, and customers. Your primary goal will be to drive the monetization strategy and execution of our email and mobile push marketing campaigns. In this role, you will be responsible for creating revenue driving campaign strategies for customers and will work very closely with stakeholders throughout the company, at all levels, to define our monetization strategy and then execute on it. You will work with a team of passionate marketers who are focused on delivering an exceptional experience for customers, strong results for our business, in a fun & high-performing environment.
- Develop customer engagement and monetization strategies that reflect an understanding of customer needs and intent.
- Work cross-functionally with design, analytics, marketing operations, legal and research teams on opportunities to deliver campaigns that drive monetization of product offering.
- Create email programs for Partners on best practices and where our Partners can play a role
- Optimize against KPIs through the development of a continuous test and learn program.
- Utilize analytical and testing skills to report on channel revenue performance and make data-driven decisions.
- Partner closely with the Marketing Operations team to develop personalized, relevant and timely marketing strategies to increase customer retention and frequency metrics.
- Help evaluate new innovative opportunities, prioritize for testing, and help execute (including creative and landing page testing) to increase revenue.
- Effectively leverage our ESP to manage email and push notification campaigns.
· 7 years of marketing experience with 3+ years focused on campaign management and email nurturing
· 2+ years of hands-on experience creating revenue generating advertising-supported campaigns
· Extensive knowledge of customer journeys, lifecycle campaigns, and segmented communication strategies
· Have strong sales and marketing background along with program management, coordination and presentation skills.
· Self-starter with ability to seek out opportunities, create an action plan and see it through to fruition
· In-depth knowledge of email best practices to increase deliverability, engagement, and conversions
· BA/BS in marketing or related field
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.