The Senior Product Marketing Manager of Software and Integrations is a key leader Sleep Connected Solution marketing team responsible for driving product market fit along with commercial success for the software and integration portfolio. A core responsibility of this role is to define, develop and implement the commercial strategy for software and integration offerings as a part of the entire ResMed AirSolutions offering. In Addition, this role will lead a team of product marketers to effectively execute on new product launches, develop robust marketing strategies, collaborate with strategic partners, and manage in-market sustaining activities. Partnership with the ResMed sales organization is critical to success and this role must demonstrate excellence in sales team collaboration.
Let's talk about responsibilities:
- Proven effectiveness in leading and developing a team of product marketers
- Ability to develop and set strategic vision/direction and accountabilities for the team
- Support professional development of team members
- Leverage ResMed software, integrations and 3rd party integration partnerships to solve key unmet challenges for our customers today and in the future
- Collaborate with upstream marketing to provide voice of customer and market dynamics for roadmap development and planning
- Develop and commercialize differentiated value of software integrations between internal ResMed systems as part of the AirSolutions suite of offerings
- Manage key initiatives to support ongoing customer needs, maintain and improve quality and driving cost reductions.
Marketing and Commercialization
- Develop and Maintain knowledge of competition, market trends and market drivers to inform product roadmap and go to market approach by customer segment
- Develop marketing plans based on market conditions, product development and competitive landscape to maintain and capture market share
- Develop and execute tactical approaches to optimize revenue and margin within the portfolio (price, product mix, promotions) and achieve overall business targets.
- Develop solution value offers to address key market needs of our customers
Let's talk about education and experience:
- Required 8+ years of product management/marketing
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Medical device and/or health care software experience required
- Proven capability to operate and provide leadership under ambiguity
- Strong analytical skills and results orientation
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills with ability to influence key stakeholders
- Ability to travel 25% of time (To be evaluated with COVID-19)
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!