- Develop & execute the content strategy focused on Nortek Control business lines and brands through
collaboration to ensure strategies support current products, product and service launches, programs,
promotions and brands.
- Provide directives and oversight of the brand marketing team and responsibilities, including tradeshows,
strategic positioning for social media, video campaigns & company swag that is aligned with the expected
- Work cohesively with interdepartmental leadership & functions to ensure marketing vision is aligned.
- Responsible for PR initiatives & executions; ensure efforts & content is aligned to the audience and segment.
Present results from PR & content strategies to stakeholders and evaluate areas of improvement to drive brand
awareness, loyalty & commitment.
- Plan and implement publicity initiatives, campaigns, content & editorial calendars and written guidelines to
support marketing strategies and programs.
- Responsible for planning media kits, press meetings and media campaigns.
- Understand & lead best practices for content categorization and structure, content development, distribution
and measurement so content is consistent with style and tone.
- Write internal PR and distribute media communications.
- Create & maintain good relationships with industry media to include industry editors, partners & influencers.
- Analyze media coverage and develop responses when needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience in Communications, Marketing or Journalism with a bachelor’s degree
in Marketing/Communications/Business, preferred or equivalent education.
- 3+ years in communications, public relations, marketing and social media for a B2B business.
- How to write compelling content that creates action.
- Experience in Pardot and Hootsuite preferred.
- Knowledge of social media platforms & how content messaging varies in each
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Proven ability to manage editor and media relationships.
- Ability to lead a team to achieve a cohesive vision.
- Can multi-task, set project priorities, establish department/discipline goals and objectives for self and marketing
- Strong written communication and verbal skills. Computer literacy required, including intermediate skills in Microsoft applications (i.e., Excel, Word, PPT, etc.).
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and eager to succeed.