The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) for Health and Wellness business unit will be responsible for establishing, growing, and maintaining a strong presence within the assigned Sales Region. The RSM will be responsible for building and maintaining strong customer, dealer, and distributor relationships which foster product sales and growth for the region. The RSM must be successful in meeting and exceeding assigned quota and KPI’s. This position will handle the West Region responsible for Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) Sales as it pertains to a variety of Health and Wellness verticals.
- Participates with other managers to establish strategic plans, objectives, and forecasts. Manages operational matters to ensure customer expectations met.
- Regularly interacts with other RSMs and/or customers. Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating with customers or management or attempting to influence senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization.
- Works on complex issues where analysis requires an in-depth knowledge of the company processes and products.
- Attend Industry Association events and Customer trade shows as directed.
- Maintains records and makes reports on all phases of activities and performs other tasks as required.
- Understand, support and execute all work according to the established procedures of the organization.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly/quarterly sales goals for self and team.
- Achieve and constantly exceed KPI’s for self and team (e.g. new customers, attachment sales, product launches, etc).
- Ensures that all customer activities for self and team are entered into the company’s SalesForce CRM system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Required to have a strong comfort-level communicating throughout all levels of the organization.
- Implements and maintains department policies and standards.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Requires minimum of 5 years of related sales experience with 2 years outside sales experience with a Bachelor’s or 7 years experience with an Associate’s degree or equivalent years relevant experience in Health and Wellness devices
- Experience selling to distributors or have direct relationships with Aging in Place, Lone Worker or Telehealth market verticals.
- Demonstrated successful sales skills core competencies
- Ability to formulate sales growth strategies
- Knowledge of end-to-end sales process and the effective use of systems and tools to drive efficiencies and effectiveness
- Proven ability to meet sales goals and excel in a goal-driven environment
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and sales multipliers from company price sheet
- Computer literacy required; including intermediate or advanced skills in Microsoft applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PPT, etc.) as well as SalesForce and Netsuite.
- Make budgetary suggestions and execute cost-saving initiatives in a timely manner.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional negotiation, motivational, relationship-building, and client service skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills with co-workers, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines including weekly/monthly sales reports, expense reporting and CRM tools
- Strong written communication skills.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and eager to succeed
- Proven ability to set project priorities, goals and objectives for self