CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT (CMA) CLINICAL COORDINATOR
National City - Full-Time
Rady Children’s Physician Management Services (RCPMS) offers exciting opportunities for qualified candidates to join our rapidly growing organization. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Rady Children’s Hospital and Health Center with just over 500 employees. RCPMS supports primary care pediatricians with 32 office locations throughout San Diego and Southern Riverside Counties.
RCPMS seeks friendly, motivated, experienced individuals for our open Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) Clinical Coordinator position at our La Jolla location. This is a full-time position with hours of Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
Under the supervision of the Site Supervisor or Operations Manager, the Certified Medical Assistant Clinical Coordinator is a working MA responsible for managing the daily back office patient and work flow as well as assisting physicians and other allied health care professionals with patients and families in the Medical Office. The Clinical Coordinator is responsible for oversight of clinical supplies and medication inventories and ordering and is responsible for managing the clinical portion of site audits. The Clinical Coordinator, in conjunction with the Administrative Coordinator where applicable, functions as acting office supervisor in the absence of the Site Leader.
- Oversees back office patient and work flow.
- Manages clinical portion of site audits.
- Oversees ordering of clinical supplies.
- Oversees and ensures proper storage and tracking of vaccine and medication inventories.
- Mentors new staff on using RCPMS clinical standards.
- Provides follow up training and monitoring to ensure understanding and accountability of trained processes.
- Certified Medical Assistant- Provides technical support services within the within the Medical Assistant’s Scope of Service.
- Current Medical Assistant Certification through AMT, AAMA, or CCBMA or willingness to obtain certification within the first 3 months of hire.
- Current BLS certificate.
- One year of Medical Assistant experience required.
- Pediatric experience preferred.
- Bilingual preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Some supervisory experience preferred.
For full-time positions, RCPMS offers the full scope of benefits, a competitive compensation package and opportunities for professional growth. Employee benefits include but are not limited to:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Matching 401k
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group Life and AD&D Insurance
If you want to work with a great group of people, we invite you to join us in promoting the health of children within our communities.
Rady Children’s Physician Management Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered, please submit a resume and cover letter. APPLY