The primary role of the Product Marketing Manager function is to plan, manage and coordinate the introduction of new products into regional markets, including formulation of marketing communications plan and product training materials. This role is a key contributor to our Respiratory Care marketing team! Key deliverables include working on launch strategies, action plans and tool-kits in conjunction with stakeholder inputs and field requirements (professional and consumer). Managing mature products throughout their lifecycle, including post-market support, product improvements and obsolescence. Communicating competitor activities and products to the commercial and product development teams.
Let’s talk about Responsibilities
- Develops business plans and product positioning in the marketplace.
- Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity and identifies customer needs.
- Establishes pricing strategies.
- Performs work in a specialized area of Respiratory care, this requires knowledge of fundamental themes, principles and concepts.
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.
- Responsibilities for current business, starting with budget and expenses planning process, tracking performance and results, and developing and driving programs and campaigns to meet budget expectations.
- Communicates the Respiratory Care vision to enable cross-functional teams to work toward a common goal.
- Ability to translate complex and often times clinical information into simple messages and deliver clear, concise, and influential presentations to internal commercial teams and external customers.
Let’s talk about Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 5 years of related experience. Will consider experience in-lieu of formal degree.
- Strong experience interacting with cross-functional teams (Sales, Product, Engineering, etc.)
- Past experience managing the marketing of a physical product.
- Past experience with respiratory care products, particularly ventilation products
- Past Sales or Clinical background beneficial
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!