Job Area:Engineering Group, Engineering Group > Hardware Applications Engineering
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in.
At Qualcomm the technical account manager oversees the customers (OEM/ODM) product portfolio and manages the technical aspects of the Qualcomm components (hardware and software) that are designed into the customers projects.
You will be required to:
- Support the sales account manager by leading the management of the technical relationships between the customer and Qualcomms business units
- Provide overall project management for the customer project from concept through mass production
- For projects under development: drive customer issues to resolution, mitigate escalations and set expectations with the customer by collaborating with engineering on a daily basis
- For projects under evaluation: engage with the customer by organizing trainings, reviewing the design concept, gathering project requirements, and analyzing the gaps & risk involved in product commercialization
- Align customer milestones with Qualcomms hardware and software deliverable timeline by collaborating with product and program management
- Review the customer portfolio on a monthly basis, prioritize customer projects and provide justification for technical support resource allocation
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
• 2+ years Hardware Applications Engineering or Hardware Design experience or related work experience.
• 4+ years Hardware Applications Engineering or Hardware Design experience or related work experience.
• 1+ years of work experience in a role requiring interaction with leadership.
• 1+ years experience working in a large matrixed organization.
Applicants: If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please call Qualcomm’s toll-free number found here for assistance. Qualcomm will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities to be able participate in the hiring process. Qualcomm is also committed to making our workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities. Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
EEO Employer: Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.