Let's talk about the team and you:
The Systems Analyst will be in the unique position to directly impact the lives of our patients and their families, and thus, you must possess both empathy and the technical intelligence to make big leaps in innovation and technology development. You will work in a dynamic development team collaborating with Product Marketing, Architecture, UX, Quality, Regulatory, Test, and others across multiple sites. You must, therefore, be a team player with passion and enthusiasm.
To ensure success in the role, you will be able to demonstrate that you are a self-starter who is a big-picture thinker as well as detail-oriented. You must be a result-driven individual who works well within a fast-paced Agile team environment. You will be a vital member of a collaborative software development team responsible for requirements analysis, bringing together all of the disciplines required for successful delivery to the market.
Your passion for learning will be demonstrated by your initiative to learn new tools and products as well as identify opportunities to improve current processes and standards.
Let's talk about Responsibilities:
- Collaborate across business units with Architects, Systems Analysts and Technical Leads on the System Design to provide the desired System of Systems functionality.
- Work closely with the development team to evaluate technical design alternatives to achieve the desired functionality
- Facilitate design workshops and ongoing interaction with key stakeholders to determine detailed requirements.
- Author requirements and user stories for new features, enhancements or fixes, ensuring that UX, stakeholder, regulatory and market needs are met.
- Ensure non-functional requirements, including UX, scalability, performance, supportability, and reliability, are identified and considered.
- Define the system interface specifications and ensure the system components will integrate successfully. This may require collaboration with Architecture, technical teams, external entities, standards, bodies, and Technical Leads.
- Collaborate with Technical Leadership to identify and resolve technical issues with the software engineering disciplines and review issues with Leadership where required.
- Ensure full traceability of requirements.
- Work with the Quality Engineering and Validation team to develop test strategies and review test artifacts
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Digital Health Technology processes and workflows, as well as an expertise in the functions and data of Digital Health Technology systems and applicable regulatory guidance and regulations.
- Ensure that ResMed Regulatory and Product Development Processes are adhered to and recommend updates to processes where appropriate.
- Contribute to regulatory and quality management system deliverables as required.
- Observe the principles of Occupational Health & Safety Legislation.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
Let's talk about Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Professional systems engineer, systems analyst or product owner experience.
- Sound understanding of the product development process and life cycle.
- Deep understanding of and experience with SCRUM Agile development methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving ability and attention to detail
- Deep understanding of modern software technology and tools
- Strong team player as well as an individual contributor
- An equivalent combination of experience and/or education may be considered.
- Experience with web and/or mobile development projects using Java, .NET or applicable mobile languages.
- Expert knowledge of regulations and customer specifications and their impact on design parameters (i.e. marketing, clinical, regulatory, manufacturing, quality, IP).
- Experience in the medical device industry.
- Experience with Enterprise Software Systems
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!