We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager with experience in the Information security and data privacy domain to join Intuit’s fast-growing Trust and Safety team, which is responsible for protecting customer PII for all Intuit products and services. This individual will help identify risks and propose cross functional solutions to effectively address the risks pertaining to customer data safety and protection. This individual will closely work with engineering teams to present requirements and drive solutions that align with Intuit Trust and Safety team’s mission. The primary focus for this individual will be in the following areas:
- Access Governance (Access control, Account Structures, Identity Verification)
- Risk monitoring to detect fraud, anomalous behavior, and data exposure
- Leveraging infrastructure (Endpoint/Network) security to drive data protection solutions
- 5-7 years of experience in Information security and/or data privacy domain with focus on identity verification, access, infrastructure security, CRM and/or data loss prevention (DLP)
- 5+ years of Product Management experience is preferred
- 5-7 years of Information and/or Cybersecurity experience is a must-have
- Proven expertise as a contributor to cross-functional teams that together launch on-time andon-budget product offerings.
- Ability to develop and execute a successful product roadmap.
- Ability to influence without direct authority and develop credibility through subject matter expertise.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
- ‘Can do' attitude with passion to unite people towards a common goal and comfort working in a fast paced, unstructured environment
- Analytical mindset to leverage data driven decision making and deliver impactful business results.
- Prior experience with Product Management tools such as Aha!, Jira, Google Sheets and Smartsheet
- Education: Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience.
- 25% travel may be required