If you are looking to work for a company ranked by Forbes in the top 100 of America's Best Employers, Jack Henry & Associates, Inc., is seeking a Senior Internal Auditor to join our team. This position will be a key contributor within the internal audit team. You will be working with other auditors on a team. Proficiency in planning, coordinating and executing financial internal control and operational audits is a must for this role. To be successful, you must be self-motivated in learning new things and be articulate and share your knowledge with team members. Additionally, you must possess the ability to multi-task and work effectively in individual and team settings with minimum supervision. Must have experience managing resources, monitoring engagement status and reviewing deliverables.
The position is charged with managing all phases of complex integrated audit engagements with an emphasis on financial controls and operational audits with a financial focus. Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.® (NASDAQ: JKHY) is a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry. Its solutions serve more than 10,000 customers nationwide, and are marketed and supported through three primary brands. This position will be filled out of one of the following locations: Allen, TX / Elizabethtown, KY / Shawnee, KS / Monett, MO and or Springfield, MO. Travel is up to 35% to complete audit projects at various JHA office locations, attend strategic meetings or to attend continuing professional education.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Accounting, Business, or Computer Science is required
- Must have a minimum 6 years of audit experience in internal audit or public accounting on behalf of a public company.
- Experience performing SOX internal control testing in cooperation with external financial auditing firm
- Must have auditor in charge or project management experience managing and monitoring resources, engagement status and deliverables.
- Experience interacting with all levels of management is required.
- Knowledge of COSO 2013, SEC requirements, SOX, and IPPF Standards
- Two professional certifications (CPA, CFE, CIA, CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, PMP, CITP, or AAP) is required.
- Internal control documentation and risk assessment experience.
- Design and execution of risk based internal audits experience.
- Financial services, e-commerce, or payment systems work experience.
- Three or more professional certifications is preferred.
- Experience consulting on strategic project and process improvement initiatives is preferred.
- Awareness of COBIT 2019, NIST guidance, privacy compliance; SOC audits, ITIL V.3, PCI DSS is preferred.
- Data analytics and visualization experience preferred.
- Internal control maturity modeling and gap analysis experience is preferred.
- Responsible for the design and execution of complex risk based internal audit engagements.
- Performs root cause analysis in support of enterprise risk management.
- Monitors status of risk mitigation.
- Researches and recommends process, security, operations, or compliance enhancements.
- Coordinates tasks with internal and external assurance providers and risk assessors.
- Provides direct assistance on external audit engagements.
- Consults on strategic project and process improvement initiatives.
- May assist less experienced peers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.