Are you a passionate marketing professional looking for an impactful role with a leading technology company? Jack Henry has an exciting opportunity within the award-winning marketing team dedicated to driving the company’s future. Under the leadership of the Senior Brand Marketing Manager, the person in this key role strategizes and hands-on develops integrated marketing campaigns and initiatives, product marketing collateral, events, webinars, develops content including case-studies, whitepapers, and more.
Jack Henry & Associates is one of the nation’s leading financial technology providers, serving approximately 9,000 clients, banks and credit unions in the financial services industry through approximately 6,700 associates. More than 300 software solutions and services enable our clients to process financial transactions, automate their business and achieve success in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Jack Henry is listed on the NASDAQ and regularly earns Best Place to Work awards nationwide, including Forbes' America's Best Employers List for the last 3 years.
This position can be based remotely, or in one of the following office locations – San Diego, CA, Alpharetta, GA or Charlotte, NC.
- Minimum of 6 years of marketing, banking, or financial technology experience
- Banking/financial technology experience, ideally marketing to U.S. Bankers.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent experience in the development of marketing campaigns and initiatives (online and offline tactics, multiple channels) from strategy through measurement.
- A seasoned marketer with a wide range of experience and able to resolve complex issues. Works on complex and diverse projects. Analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises excellent judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining solutions.
- Experience with marketing automation (e.g.: HubSpot)
- Experience in the planning, budgeting, execution, and results tracking of digital advertising including website banners and ads.
- Excellent skills in written and verbal communications, stakeholder relations, and project management.
- Excellent knowledge of technical, financial, and banking industry and competitive market environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent knowledge of company products and services.
- Develops and implements marketing campaigns to U.S. bank audiences; campaigns may consist of a variety of tactics, including webinars, digital, email and more.
- Serves as the primary resource and leads the strategy, development, execution, and reporting of integrated multi-channel campaigns and initiatives.
- Support and coordination of major customer events and trade shows; advertising, collateral materials, mass marketing, telemarketing, database management and other related marketing activities.
- Coordinates the strategy, development and review of marketing materials.
- Maintains contacts database; Assists in the preparation of email and client/prospect communications; contributes budget, product promotion, forecasting & revenue projections information.
- Develop and supervise budgeting of marketing initiatives.
- Ensures marketing-related materials maintain brand standards.
- Manages paid media specifications with internal and external stakeholders in support of channel and tactical development through execution.
- Handles administrative, customer satisfaction, internal & external communications.
- Manages stakeholder relationships to facilitate goal achievement, collaboration, initiative status and results.
- Collaborates with marketing team for continuous improvements to self, initiatives and new marketing approaches.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.