- Design, support, and maintain the organization’s IT network infrastructure.
- Perform network maintenance in accordance with established schedules and best practices.
- Consult with Architects and business partners to analyze and determine the engineering scope and priority of projects, and to discuss system capacity and acquisition of equipment and services.
- Requires a hands-on attitude and approach for advising on technical security approaches and implementing capabilities.
- Provides guidance and best practices for the development, implementation, installation, and operation of the network engineering architecture for the organization.
- Takes part in negotiations and contracts with consultants, technical personnel, and vendors for services and products.Network monitoring, strong analytical and reporting skills and advanced troubleshooting required.
Let's talk about qualifications and experience:
- Bachelors in Engineering or Computer Science with 6 years of relevant experience. Combination of education and work experience will be considered.
- CCNP certification or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Cisco certifications in Security or Design a plus.
- Security experience; hands-on experience with ASA firewalls, AMP on ASAs; hands-on experience with Palo Alto Firewalls.
- Strong understanding of security zones, DMZs, and 3-Tier Architecture.
- Strong understanding of LAN/WAN/ Cloud Hosting Networks including: VNET, MPLS, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, VRF, QOS, Route policies, VLAN, and IPSec.
- Strong understanding of Multiple flavors of Cisco Operating Systems – IOS-XR, IOS-XE, NX-OS and Legacy IOS.
- Experience in installing, configuring and maintenance Big IP LTM, APM and WAF is a must.
- Experience installing, configuring and maintaining wireless network equipment, network management and security including 802.11 b/g/n/ac standards and industry best practices for implementing high-density WIFI solutions.
- Experience with network configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, and Chef is a plus.
- Experience with network security controls in a highly- regulated environment is a plus.
- Experience with VOIP and Cisco Collaboration is a plus.
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!