Come join Intuit as a Distinguished Architect at Intuit, leading architecture initiatives in our Virtual Expert Platform Team. The power of the Virtual Expert Platform allows us to scale the intelligence of our products, elevating experts to advisors and delivering benefit for customers.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” and Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies” lists. Immerse yourself in our award-winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks®, and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Critical Skills and Experience
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience. Significant design/architecture experience.
- 10+ years’ experience designing and leading architectural efforts for web, software or mobile applications.
- Experience with cloud/SaaS, big data, or analytics and Machine Learning.
- Boundaryless leadership experience: Applying the nuances of influencing based on the situation, knowing when to push and when to ease, driving through designs, ideas, and roadmaps.
- Seasoned and Ambidextrous leadership - able to balance short and long, inspire and coach.
- Excellent communication skills: Demonstrated ability to present to all levels of leadership, including executives.
- Experience in conceptualizing, launching, and driving business and product strategies and multi-year roadmaps.
- Expertise with modern technology stacks, microservices, public cloud and programming languages.
- Familiarity with the FinTech and how technology can be used to solve problems in the personal finance space.
- Expertise with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.