The Sr. Marketing Automation Specialist is a key player on the Americas (AMR) Marketing, Digital team. This individual will provide assistance to the Digital team by helping develop email marketing and marketing automation programs in Pardot/SFDC and Engagement Studio. The Sr. Marketing Automation Specialist role is ideal for an agile, self-starter who can work cross-functionally to help the AMR digital team continue to maintain alignment of regional marketing goals and elevate email marketing strategies, always-on marketing automation campaigns, and ABM programs.
- Help lead email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing, and deployment, and continually evaluate these for improvements.
- Collaborate with digital team members and program managers to define email campaign KPIs, create reporting, and analyze performance. Create recommendations to evolve campaigns continuously.
- Support marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards.
- Build dynamic audience lists in Pardot/SFDC with market segments, on-domain website activity, lead/contact criteria, suppression rules, etc.
- Develop drip and nurture programs in Engagement Studio to support regional marketing activities.
- Partner with marketing and sales teams on Account Based Marketing program strategy, set-up, execution, and reporting.