DATA ANALYST – REPORT WRITER I
Kearny Mesa - Full-Time
Rady Children’s Physician Management Services (RCPMS) offers exciting opportunities for qualified candidates to join our rapidly growing organization. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Rady Children’s Hospital and Health Center with just over 500 employees. RCPMS supports primary care pediatricians with 32 office locations throughout San Diego and Southern Riverside Counties.
RCPMS seeks motivated, experienced individuals for our open Data Analyst – Report Writer I at our Kearny Mesa Corporate Office. Under the general supervision of the Director of Finance, the Data Analyst/Report Writer performs a broad range of report writing and data analysis tasks. The Data Analyst/Report Writer is a key member of the application team responsible for companywide and ad-hoc report creations and generation.
- Writing and performing queries.
- Create reports utilizing MS-Access, Excel, Crystal Reports or SQL.
- Maintain detailed documentation for each report/query generated.
- Interpret and provide appropriate analysis of reported data.
- Analyze current operational procedures, identify problems and learn specific input and output requirements, such as forms of data input and how data is to be pulled.
- Assist in the development of I.T. strategic initiatives and information gleaned from forecasts of service demands by market served and financial performance.
- Develop and conduct various training and instruction for system users on operating systems and applications; assists users in maximizing use of networks and computing systems.
- Assists in handling problems and questions regarding the I.T. system at the CAO and remote sites.
- Follows HIPAA guidelines and maintains a high level of confidentiality at all times when dealing with patient information.
- Associate Arts degree in Computer Science or related field and two (2) years’ experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Complex math, statistical and financial analysis skills required.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Highly proficient with Crystal Reports.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to use good judgment and demonstrate discretion in the handling of confidential and or sensitive information.
- Demonstrates care, concern and courtesy when dealing with internal and external customers with a focus on customer satisfaction.
For full-time positions RCPMS offers the full scope of benefits, a competitive compensation package and opportunities for professional growth.
Employee Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Matching 401k
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group Life and AD&D Insurance
If you want to work with a great group of people, we invite you to join us in promoting the health of children within our communities.
Rady Children’s Physician Management Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered, please submit a resume and cover letter. APPLY