Evaluates, plans, and provides the essential security-related services designed to protect the assets, employees, and facilities of Sempra Companies. This includes establishing loss prevention and security awareness programs and working with the criminal justice system; conducting criminal or administrative investigations; and consulting with all levels of Company management regarding security issues.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts administrative and criminal investigations involving SE Companies and employees.
- Implements and manages loss prevention programs in assigned areas.
- Conducts physical security surveys of Company locations to determine the most efficient and cost effective way to protect Company assets.
- Conducts Site Security Reviews and Security Vulnerability Assessments where applicable to Company locations that are considered critical assets and critical cyber assets in compliance with NERC/CIP standards.
- Coordinates with, and assists law enforcement with criminal investigations involving SE Companies.
- Plans, develops and delivers security awareness training programs, which enhance employee safety and asset protection.
- Evaluates sensitive information from external or internal sources regarding events critical to Company operations and takes appropriate action.
- Establishes and maintains cooperative working relationships with members of the criminal justice system at local, state, federal and private levels.
- Assist Labor Relations and HR with investigations/interviews of company employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned (no more than 5% of duties).
- Bachelor's Degree Related field. Equivalent years of relevant work experience may be substituted for Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years high-level management and/or supervisory experience with a law enforcement agency.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Valid California Driver's License required.
Area of Interest