Job Area:Engineering Group, Engineering Group > Machine Learning Engineering
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in.
Job Overview: For more than a decade, Qualcomm Technologies has been bringing innovative technologies and comprehensive solutions to the automotive industry. Qualcomm Technologies' leadership position in smart connectivity, infotainment, and cluster systems is built on developing a thorough, full scale, system-based approach of solving the problem. Now we are ready to repeat the same success in autonomous driving with the Snapdragon Ride Platform.
We are looking for talented systems integration and test engineers with experience in machine learning to enable embedded deep learning. We solve challenging problems to improve speed, accuracy, power-consumption and latency of deep networks running on Snapdragon Ride AI accelerators. Come join an amazing team of engineers building
- You will get a chance to learn latest cutting-edge technologies in machine learning and new emerging applications.
- You will participate in each step of the development process and drive quality improvements.
- Your responsibility will be to plan, measure and provide feedback on the quality Machine learning tools developed by the team.
- You will also validate the performance and accuracy of the engine through detailed analysis and test coverage, and drive algorithm improvement for optimizing automotive specific ML workloads and networks.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required and must be able to work well with others in a technical environment.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 1+ years experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Python, etc.
- Good at software development with excellent analytical, development, and debugging skills.
- Coding Skills: Python, C/C++ Strong understanding of Machine Learning fundamentals Deep learning frameworks Caffe, TensorFlow, pytorch.
- Experience with CNNs, RNN/LSTM neural networks Industrial experience in machine learning, or multimedia areas, or Robotics, or AI.
- Experience in neural network quantization, compression, pruning algorithms.
- Experience implementing deep-learning algorithms in a high-level languages/packages (e.g. C++, Java, MATLAB, or Python)
- Experience in deep learning kernel/compiler optimization Strong communication skills
Applicants: If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please call Qualcomm’s toll-free number found here for assistance. Qualcomm will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities to be able participate in the hiring process. Qualcomm is also committed to making our workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities. Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
EEO Employer: Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.