The Best Buy General Warehouse Worker provides a range of support for our distribution centers. They move merchandise to designated locations in a safe manor through the use of various equipment, including forklifts. Additionally, they process appropriate paperwork and maintain a clean and safe working environment. This role is also responsible for unloading / processing the receipt of merchandise from inbound trucks and stocks merchandise into designated locations.
At Best Buy, we are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each customer needs.
- Processes orders by locating the specified product and moving it to the loading dock.
- Packs smaller products into larger containers for shipments to our stores.
- Loads merchandise onto trucks for shipment to company locations.
- Ensures all work areas are clean and safe for the entire team by removing empty pallets, sweeping, cleaning up boxes and removing other debris.
- Ability to maneuver up to 75 pounds with or without accommodations
- Ability to stand, sit or walk for long periods of time