About Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.® (NASDAQ: JKHY) is a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry. The S&P 500 company’s solutions serve more than 9,000 customers nationwide and are marketed and supported through three primary brands – Jack Henry Banking®, Symitar®, and ProfitStars®.
About the Program
Our 10-week, paid Corporate Internship Program begins June 1, 2020. This program offers college students the opportunity to fully immerse in the day-to-day activities of the business unit. Throughout the program, students will build upon their current skillsets and work in a collaborative environment, while learning from subject matter experts across the organization. They will participate in projects that work toward company objectives,resulting in new solutions that inspire innovation both at JHA and across the fintech industry.
JHA is looking to bring an intern into the Symitar Education and Technical Publications team. In this opportunity, an intern will participate in the development of educational learning content; which includes online videos, eLearning modules, and written documentation.
The chosen candidate will work with commonly used content development techniques, such as the ADDIE method, to create effective adult learning trainings. To effectively create these trainings and eLearnings, an intern will be expected to research and cross-collaborate with SMEs and product experts across the company to better understand the product’s entire offerings, as well as better understand how they relate to JHA as a whole. The intern will be expected to provide a modern perspective to the learning modules.
About the Symitar Education – Structured Learning team
We are committed to inspire, excite, and empower our clients and our associates to encourage career growth, advancement, and job satisfaction. We provide thoughtful learning solutions for clients and employees in order to maximize the overall value of Symitar’s Episys product.
- Professionally, we apply learning theory and use appropriate technology to build system knowledge.
- Practically, we interface between Subject Matter Experts and end users and work collaboratively to clarify concepts and empower learners to find information.
- Personally, we develop trust and listen well to anticipate our learners’ needs.
A Student Must:
- Currently be enrolled at an accredited university or college
- Pursue a bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Graphic Arts, Business Education, or Organizational Communication
- Have and maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Be able to work up to 40 hours per week throughout the summer internship with minimum absences
- Completed their sophomore year of college (at minimum)
- Meet legal requirements to work in the U.S. for an indefinite period of time
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working with videography and/or graphic design
- Enjoys teaching and has the ability to talk to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Previous experience in Instructional Design
- Previous exposure to Camtasia and Adobe Captivate
- General understanding of the credit union or FinTech industry
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.