Anaplan Model Builder
The Anaplan Center of Excellence (CoE) will be an agile team responsible for leading ResMed through the implementation of Anaplan, with initial focus on finance use cases such as long term planning, budgeting, forecasting and scenario modeling. The Anaplan Model Builder will be a part of the FP&A organization and a member for the Anaplan CoE. This role will have significant hands on experience building and supporting complex financial planning, consolidation and allocation models using the Anaplan platform. The role also supports the Anaplan roadmap and key initiatives with recommendations and actions for changing market dynamics and new businesses.
- Partner with cross functional teams to understand existing Cognos TM1 and Excel models and translate them into efficiently built Anaplan models
- Ability to configure and maintain Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, actions and other model settings
- Identify business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations within Anaplan platform
- Participates in data integrations and migration solutions
- Work with a team of developers aligned to the Company's strategic initiatives
- Prepares business users and team members by conducting training
- Capable of building and maintaining complex data models from conceptualization to model development
- Hands on experience in model building, dashboard design, hierarchies, allocations, etc.
- Ability to modify existing data models to incorporate new functionality
- Strong project management skills, requirements gathering, analysis and interpretation capability
- Comprehensive understanding of ERP data sources, ETLs, data structure, integration and governance capability
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, as well as analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent understanding of finance and accounting concepts
- Willingness to learn and ramp-up in new technologies and business functions
- BS/MS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Computer Sciences or other applicable major
- 3-5 years’ experience with EPM technologies, with very significant experience in Anaplan model building
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!