Come join us as a Senior Software Engineer in the TurboTax Engineering organization, in the Consumer Group business unit. In this role you would leverage your hands-on engineering expertise to expand our platform so we can delight Intuit’s millions of users with amazing digital experiences!
We challenge ourselves to be the best - through our hunger for technical and personal growth while creating world-class software. We are lifelong students and teachers, always learning from and evolving ourselves and the people, processes, and technology around us. If this culture sounds interesting – we would love to talk to you about joining our team!
- Write scalable web application code with the utmost attention to detail, inclusive of accessibility, performance, scalability, security, as well as the other -ilities
- Build the effective internal and external relationships that are essential to delivering awesome software
- Leverage your technical leadership to mentor junior engineers, and apply your wisdom towards solving our most difficult architecture and implementation challenges
- Leverage industry trends so as to make the best technology choices and strategic decisions
- Take vague customer problems and solve end to end with teamwork and accountability
- 4 years developing a public facing cloud app at scale, where you gained expertise in all aspects of the Web SDLC from design & implementation to deployment and operations. AWS expertise is a bonus.
- Strong knowledge of industry best practices for such applications
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web and mobile
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field, or commensurate work experience and knowledge
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.