The Episys Implementations Department is seeking a Business Consultant to join the team. In this role you will conduct on-site customer visits to determine conversion database mapping, verify database conversion, test core system functionality, implement customer programs, and provide support for conversion week. To be successful you must be able to maintain a positive image to clients, meet deadlines and have excellent organization and time management skills.
About Our Team
This is a tight-knit group of 11 Business Consultants. You must be comfortable working in a team-based environment as you will work very closely together on projects. Most of the Consultants all sit in the San Diego, CA office so the right candidate should be able to work out of this location. You will be required to travel up to 50% of the time, which does include 3-6 weekends each year and those trips equal out to 10-12 days on-site each time.
- Episys experience.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time to client sites.
- Minimum of 5 years of business/systems analysis or financial/banking software implementations.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Episys Lending, Deposit, or Payments experience.
- Conducts on-site customer operational and/or systems analysis resulting in problem identification. During engagements, identifies operational and system enhancement opportunities.
- Drafts proposals, including detailed reports that outline the findings and recommendations for process improvement.
- Based on results, designs solutions and hardware/software specifications by creating detailed documents.
- Supports customers by utilizing data analytic tools and identifying ways to improve key performance factors.
- Creates solution deployment strategy.
- Ensures testing and customer training are referred to support organizations.
- Creates project plans to monitor progress, assuring all milestones are completed as projected.
- Effectively discusses JHA products, services and solutions with customers to ensure client retention.
- May identify company products or services sales opportunities to fulfill customer’s current or future needs and communicates to appropriate sales team.
- May assist customers in evaluating marketing plans, identifying strategic marketing initiatives and monitoring the progress of a programs performance.
- May assist customers in the design and development of marketing plans for products and services.
- May communicate marketing campaigns and assist customers with the campaign program.
- May have some financial responsibilities including project cost estimating, proposal generation, and invoicing.
- May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities.
- May assist less experienced peers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.